It was good to see the meeting well attended again with many fellow artists contributing a wealth of different approaches and techniques. Amongst them were
- Beautiful cylindrical panoramas of London’s Scenes lit up with tea lights from Diana
- An view of the Shard and from an extraordinary ground up view from Joyce who went out of her comfort zone with painting London’s building.
- An atmospheric London night scene and an abstract from Colin.
- An abstract of circles containing a hint of London’s iconic images from Elena
- An imaginary town view from Deborah’s father and a rare watercolour from Deborah herself.
- Paul’s digital watercolour of a lone homeless gentleman sitting on a damp cold London Bridge
- and much more. It was fantastic having such a variety of approaches. Some of the works are included here.